What is an IT consultant?
An IT consultant does many things for many individuals and companies, but the really important thing involved in everything are the terms “advise” and “partner”.
My job involves giving people and businesses lots of technical advise so that you can make really good decisions.
- Understand the goals of an individual or business
- Advise an individual or business on the best course of action for their specific needs
- Partner with an individual or business to make a plan
- Assist or execute a plan of action
- Confirm results
All of these steps put together equal a happy client and a happy IT Consultant!!
As a small or medium sized business owner, here is how I can help:
- I can help you integrate tools and technology into your business to save time, money, resources.
- I can fix technology problems before they become major issues.
- I can assess your business needs and advise you on ways to utilize technology to make improvements in your business.
- I can help you use technology in marketing.
- I can be a resource for anything technology related, including: desktops, laptops, servers, switches, hubs, routers, web design, printers, copiers, security systems, and much more.
For more information, please visit my website at: www.samtheitguy.com or my Facebook page: Sam the IT Guy Pearland
Until next time….
Sam the IT Guy