Why Does My Business Need A Website?
Having a website is one of the single most important things you can do to boost your business, increase visibility, save time & money, and much more. Don’t take my word for it…almost every magazine or small business authority has something to say about the value of having a good website for your business. Forbes Magazine gives 3 reasons why websites are vital to small businesses: 1) First Impressions Count. 2) Window Shopping Isn’t What It Use to Be. 3) No Website Means Losing Business. The Houston Chronicle gives a few more reasons: 1) Low-Cost Advertising. 2) Visibility. 3) Accessibility. 4) Sales.
Even the U.S. Small Business Administration stresses the importance of a good website for your small business.
What Can A Website Do For My Business?
- Save money on advertising and marketing.
- Increase customer traffic.
- Increase sales.
- Extend your hours of operation. (Without increasing staff…)
- Increase opportunity.
- Transform a customer into a client.
- Showcases what makes your business, and you, unique!
- Make you relevant!
- Help you stand out.
- Allow you to share resources with customers and employees.
What Makes A Good Website?
According to an article in Entrepreneur Magazine, here are 10 important things that customers want to see in a small business website:
- How your business is unique
- A clear sense of what your company offers
- Contact information, including a phone number and physical location
- Third-party validation
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Ease of use and navigation
- Clear guidance on your processes
- An ability to give feedback
- Clear calls to action
- Special offers and personalization
- Clicking on any of the links above will take you to the full article. We recommend you read the articles in order to help you understand several of the topics involved in web design for small businesses.
Why get a website designed by Sam the IT Guy?
|Experience:||I have over 10 years of web design & web development experience.|
|Small Business Mindset:||As a small business owner, I am always focused on solutions that make sense from every perspective.|
|Local:||I am a local business owner that is in business for other local businesses. Most of my clients are local.|
|Availability:||I will be there to answer your questions every step of the way and after your website is finished.|
|and many more...||While there are many other reasons, these are the ones I value the most!|
Contact Us today!!
Read my blog about websites for small businesses by clicking here.